Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Doug and Lauren's Wedding
It has been a summer filled with weddings. Love is in the air. Not only have we been invited to them but Jared has had the honor of being a groomsman in both of them.
The first one was his cousin Lauren's. She was such a gorgeous bride.
And Her dress was sooo pretty. The wedding was so much fun and everyone had such a great time.
I got to light the candles at the beginning of the ceremony and when I was blowing out the candles I spilled wax all over my dress and the carpet of the church. But luckily it came out of the carpet and my dress. Of course since I am the one always taking the pics there are not any of me lighting the candles. I am going to have to get some from the photographer. lol
Here are a couple of pics of the wedding party:
And of course here are a couple of pics of Jared and I being silly:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment