Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some changes in our life....

A couple months ago Jared was offered a job to work at an accounting firm with the possibility of buying in to become a partner. We debated on this issue for months. We would have to move to Dalhart - which is a little town consisting of about 8,000 people and not many restaurants, no Starbucks, no Taco Villa, no Target no movie theater, you see what I am talking about. So it was a huge decision.
We like Lubbock because of our church and the university. If we want to go to a game we can, go eat out, we can. We will not have those opportunities in Dalhart, but we would have a close knit community, smaller schools and the ability to grow closer to God and each other because we won't have so many distractions. This is a great opportunity for Jared, it is what he has wanted to do. The owner of the firm is a great Christian man.

So after months of consideration we are MOVING!! I didn't really think that I would be saying that, I mean he wasn't looking for a new job and we had no intentions of selling our house. But God works in mysterious ways and this is what he wants us to do and Dalhart is where he wants us to be for now.

So the cleaning, packing and honey do list begin and soon we will have a FOR SALE sign in our yard... yikes. I am not sure that all of this has hit me yet, but when it does I am sure it is not going to be pretty. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment