Sunday, September 14, 2014

Camping 2014

My family took a camping trip to Westcliffe, CO. It was so much fun. The weather was nice, the food was great and most of all we were able to spend time with each other without cell phones, email, work, or any other distraction there may be.
I have been camping many times, but this one was a little bit different... we did not have toilets or showers!!! There is nothing like squatting to go to the bathroom. I didn't realize how much i enjoyed having those 2 things.I am grateful that I have both!!
We hiked about 8 miles in one afternoon, needless to say we did not hike again while we were there.
There were a total of 15 of us and 5 of those were kids. 
It was very relaxing just to sit around a campfire, chat, not have to worry about doing my hair or putting on make-up.










No comments:

Post a Comment