I am way behind on posting, but things have been moving pretty quickly on the house front!! It is so exciting, but on the flip side a little stressful. There have been so many decisions that have had to be made.... what type of flooring, where we want carpet, tile, wood, granite... what color of masonry, what color of stucco, bath tub sizes, where to place electrical outlets and light switches, do we want all the lights on one switch or multiple switches.... the list goes on!!
This is stressful but the end result will be great. We are so blessed to be able to do this.
So far, the things that we are most excited about are the front and back porches, I can not wait to just sit out there with a good book and relax.
Everything is moving along so quickly!!
I am not sure where I left off with pictures, so here are some!! Enjoy!!




.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment